Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRoss

TSX17 backup/convert program

6 posts in this topic

I have a customer with two machines that have TSX17 PLCs on them. I need to back up the programs and eventually convert them to a newer PLC. What programming cable and software do I need? Machine 1 has the following: TSX17 F4002TSXDTF400Machine 2 has the following: TSX17 F4002TSXDSF612Thanks!

Old DOS based software and a special programming cable. I have the software but not the cable. I may know someone in NY who has a cable you can borrow.

That would be appreciated! Thanks!

Where did you get the software for this? I downloaded software from Schneider (https://www.schneider-electric.com.eg/en/faqs/FA144309/)  and ran the install file in vDos but it displays an error of "Fatal Error 251: Your Telemecanique System is incomplete. Ensure that user interface is correctly installed." Is there an user interface software the I am missing?

not sure if it will work in vdos. Need to have windows95 or 98 installed on a virtual machine the use that dos

There are multiple software packages, PL7-2 and User Interface.  One cannot run without the other.