Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jurgen

CRC-8 calculation

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I've been asked to do a CRC-8 calculation. I'm using GX Works2 on a FX3G. Will this be possible with the FX3G or will I need a FX3U? Is there a FB available for this calculation? Thank you very much for your help.

Jurgen, I made such FB. It can be used with FX1S/1N/2N/3G and works similar like CRC instruction, supported by FX3U (8- and 16-bit mode).

Jurgen, With personal letter you asked me to send you the FB, I have developed. 4th February I have fulfilled your request without any special conditions. However, passed more than a week and you still did not find a time to give a feedback. I do not like such behavior and consider that it's unacceptable to a professional. You should keep in mind, the FB is a product of my intellectual labor, I have the right to control its distribution and use! Therefore, according to the abovementioned, I inform you in public form that you do not have rights to copy, rename and modify my library and its components, to share it with somebody, to use it in commercial purposes, in particular in products of the company, where you work.

Hello Inntele, I must appologise. I've been on holiday and only got back to my computer with GX Works2 on it yesterday. I'll send you an e-mail tonight. Thanks for your understanding, Jurgen