Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobLfoot

Connected Components Workbench

6 posts in this topic

Anyone tried out the new Connected Components Workbench.. So far it works nice for backing up and troubleshooting Powerflex drives. my biggest complaint is adding drives one at a time when I know I want every drive on a given subnet added.

You should be able to scan for connected drives, it is in the top right hand corner.

Bob, I tired connecting to a powerflex4. Even though it showed connected in the top right corner, i could not upload the drive parameters. I am using the 1203-USB converter. I used th DH485 driver but I still couldn't get the parameters or maybe I was impatient. The Tx and Rx LEDS on the 1203 converter were flickering in unison and the USB LED was on. It would pulse, several pulses, pulse, several pulses... How did you connect to the drive? tThanks

I've heard of it, but I use Drive Executive, so I've never tried it. Is there any reason to change programs?

Drive executive will no longer be updated from its current version (5.06), I use both at the moment as I need to use Drive Observer, CCW does not have trending yet. Alan