Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dot.ss

MR-J2S displays "AB"

8 posts in this topic

I have a project in which I have pulled (2) MR-J2S-10B Servo Amps as well as (2) HC-KFS13 servos out of a previous machine for. I am having problems getting the servo amps to come out of the “AB” state on the display. I have them hooked up to a A1SJHCPU with a A1SD75M2 module in slot 0. Currently I have the program turning on Y1D and Y15 like the A1SD75M2 manual says. I have the A1SD75M2 set as a special 32bit module and no errors on the PLC with the Module displaying IDL. For the control axis switch on the amp I have the first set to 0 and second set to 1. Do you have any ideas on why I cannot get the amps out of “AB”? This is my first time working with servos so i apologize in advance for my ignorance on this subject. Edited by Dot.ss

Are BFM 1179 and 1229 0?? What is the Status of X0,XA,XB,XC ?

X0, XA, XB, and XC are all off. For BFM 1179 it is 0 I have not started setting up programming on the second axis but it is hooked up. 1229 is at 0 currently So far i have copied the program from the manual in section 6.4 exactly as it is written. Edited by Dot.ss

Module isn't ready X0=0. Have you made your settings in de motion software aswell ?

I am only using TO commands In section 3.4.2 it says X0 (AD75 READY) turns off when Y1D (PLC READY) turns on For X0 OFF = READY Complete ON = Not ready/WDT error So if i understand correctly X0 should be off? Edited by Dot.ss

Will MR-Configurator work the same as GX-Configurator for setting parameters on the MR-J2S?

MR Configurator talks to the servo amp. GX Configurator talks to the motion module.

now i have this problem :'( 

but in qseries i can't solve it 

Edited by herobans