Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
semenyuk.serg@gmail.com

Mitsubishi QJ71PB92V and Balluff BNI PBS-507-000-Z011

11 posts in this topic

Hi all! I need advice. I have Mitsubishi Q02UCPU with profibus module QJ71PB92V. I try to connect communication module from Balluff BNI PBS-507-000-Z011 via Profubus without success. Everytime I connect module, I see diagnostic alarm "The parameter transmitted by the master is incorrect". All settings were made by default. QJ71PB92V has 0 adress and Balluff BNI PBS-507-000-Z01 has 11. I connected this module to the Siemens CPU-315 and it is work correct. From this forum I see it is common error. What will be the next step to check or solve the problem? I am not profficient in Profibus networks, so I will be appreciate for any help!

There is communication with the unit because it's sending this reply. You probably just need to use swap the IO bytes in the master.

yes did it work?

Did you have to select choose modules for this Slave ? Which profibus version is this slave? Which byte order is set for the user parameters?

Yes, I selected 3 modules. You speak about DP version? It has DP-V0. I have also another module: Balluff BNI PBS-502-000-Z001. And there are the same problems and the same diagnostic message (The parameter transmitted by the master is incorrect). http://s10.postimg.org/72ze5i2s9/Problem3.png (Sorry for link. I cannot attach file) Edited by semenyuk.serg@gmail.com

you chould check if you need to select a headstation first? or maybe a end module. What about the byte order for the parameters?

Go to the properties of the device in the gsd library

It was "High byte first". I have change it to the "Low byte first". But without result. I have the same diagnostic message.http://s27.postimg.org/q6prrhaqb/problem4.png