7 posts in this topic

hi Guys .Tutorial Mr PLC is a Channel in YouTube for many tutorials you will see in this channel tutorials for WinCC Flexible Wincc RUNTIME PROFESSIONAL Wincc RUNTIME Advanced Step 7 SIMATIC MANAGER S7 Communication Profibus MPI ETHERNET ProfiNET TIA Portal this is the demo if you are interesting http://youtu.be/EaSU_HzXGhw my twitter @https://twitter.com/PlcTutorial and please share it
1 person likes this

I'd be careful about using the name Mr PLC as I'm fairly certain that is trademarked to this site. using it implies your site is part of this one, which it is not.
1 person likes this

It's all in arabic. I only understand "aiwa and mafi muskila",, i hope you have english translation... thank you...
1 person likes this

That's not the issue, the issue is copyright, not if you have a website or not. The fact that you include Mr PLC in your name will cause people to think you are affiliated with this site, which you are not. And I strongly recommend you don't tell site admins to 'relax' when they provide you a warning.

Why not drop the inference of Mr PLC and use Semens Tutorials..... That wont infringe on any copy right...

Post moved to "For Sale, Employment, Services or Wanted" and we've removed your duplicate post. Please refrain from spamming the forums. You'll find that it will have an overall negative impact on your site anyway compare to giving helpful answers with good references to your site.