Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wmezzat

Protocol Macro

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I using Omron CJ2M with SCU31-V1 So, I'm using protocol macro to read data from temperature controller. My question, when the temperature controller is off, the value in PLC is still record the last reading from temperature controler before it turn off. How can I make PLC to record "0" when the temperature is turn off. Regards, Ezt

The protocol macro error flag will come on if it doesn't get a response within a time. (Tfs from memory???)
1 person likes this

Sorry. What do you mean by Tfs memory?

I'm thinking the time to reply in cx-protocol. From memory it's called Tfs.

TRANSFERT THE #0 IF COMUNICATION ON TROUBLE

What if you initialise the value of the result before you execute the protocol macro. Isnt there also a flag to indicate if the read was successful ? ie if not successful then write zero to the result. there is a port monitor /busy flag that you could use to make a decision on... lots of diff ways to achieve what you want...

Look at the bits in n+8 (port 1) and n+18 (port 2). There are Transmission error bits located there. n = 1500 + 25 * Unit Number (dial on front of SCU Card).

I using Omron CJ2M cpu31 with SCU31-V1  Master plc and slave plc's. then I want to master plc to reed and write PMCR instruction through 10 numbers slave plc's. how to use PMCR in the ladder program.

Edited by Janaka Angampitiya