Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shahasyraf

GOT 1000 ADMIN PASSWORD RESET

6 posts in this topic

hi good day, i have problem to reset my admin password in melsec GOT1000. it's because i didn't remember my old password. please help me to solve this problem

What do you mean by your administrator password? You create user names and passwords on the screen, and you can remove/delete additional users with the appropriate security level. If you erase the terminal by downloading the OS again, you can start from a blank terminal with no users. But this of course will erase your program and you will need to download it again.
1 person likes this

I have got 1000 Mitsubishi screen on the wire binder machine(Renz, Autobind 500Hs). when i turn it on the message "system check ok!"

appears on screen and the program is not loading.please let me know what the problem could be?

if i power up the got 1000 HMI(already has programmed and working) Without connecting to plc what will be shown on screen

Thank you soheil

Stop cross posting on other unrelated topics.  You already created one with your question, wait for replies.

That seems to be a OEM machine. With this, the manufactures normally put a password on it to protect their program knowledge. In this case, the easied way is to get in contact with the manufactures which should be able to assist, else the only way to get the password protection off, is to reload the OS, but the problem there is that you will loose your HMI project and if you don't have a backup, I would not recommend that you do that. - Disconnecting the HMI from the PLC is also not going to make a difference with resetting the HMI password as that is stored in the HMI unit and not PLC. So the only real choice is to get hold of the manufacture. 

Hi 

i purchased got1000 online from ebay

i want to start programming it, but its password protected

How can i factory reset and start from scratch

Edited by vtripathi