Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ALI PLC

ML1400 Analog I/O PID

4 posts in this topic

Dear My Friend I have on project with 1 analog input and 1 analog output , I need to get analog input from load cell transmitter (4..20mA) and delayed these value 40 sec then i must be multiple this value with another value and send it to Pump AC drive to controlled the pump flow example if I have in the first sec. analog IN ( 31200-250KG ) i must dallied 40 sec then send 10 V to motor AC drive for flow controlled if I have in the second sec. analog input (29950- 240KG)i must dallied 40 sec then send 9.6 V to motor AC drive for flow controlled this will be continuous to shutdown plant I can do this with classic instruction (TON , MOV , MUL , DIV ) but Is possible to Use PID to do this equation Please any friend can help me with this function Many Thanks Ali

You might find these videos (see below) helpful to get you started on using the PID instruction. After you've watched that and understand the fundementals, come back with any extra questions you have. Best of luck! Edited by MrAutomation

Can you add the program your referencing? Can we humbly ask this to be added to the AB Downloads section?? Great explanation!

Not my explanation actually. I just googled "micrologix PID tutorial" and this is was at the top of the list.