Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
letranlong

plc program errors

10 posts in this topic

hi everybody I have a question for you help me I have a plc program errors, but I don't understand plc program errors whats, please, everybody help me. in plc program of me, it's has there are some output H1.01 and H1.02 , H1.03 TO H1.19 , I don't understand. a few output this, it's operation the how ?? can you showed me output H1.01 and H1.02, H1.03 TO H1.19 ?? it's operation how ?? how is output H1.01 and H1.02, H1.03 TO H1.19 operation ???? I just see input H1.01 and H1.02, H1.03 TO H1.19, but I don't see output H1.01 and H1.02, H1.03 TO H1.19 where in plc program. where is output H1.01 and H1.02, H1.03 TO H1.19 in plc program ??? I have give for you a five plc program attach. please. can you help me http://goo.gl/jzyoIR Edited by letranlong

Try attaching your programs here on the mrplc forums rather than at a remote location. I haven't looked at your programs but I will note that address H1.19 is not a valid address. They are 16 bit words that are addressed x.00 through x.15.

dear IO_Rack thank you very much but I can't be found output H1.0 and H1.1 to H1.15 where. in plc program have a nine day

Run a cross-refernce report and this will show you all instances of the H[olding] memory. H memory usage.pdf

Again, PLEASE STOP CREATING MULTIPLE TOPICS! You posted this already at 4:57 this morning. Then posted it again here 2 minutes later. Please wait and give people a chance to answer you.
1 person likes this

dear bitn N bytes thank you very much I never use features Run a cross-refernce repor, for plc onrom. So I don't understand Run a cross-refernce repor how, can you show me ?? Run a cross-refernce repor plc omron how ?? how is Run a cross-refernce repor plc omron ???

dear Crossbow I'm really sorry thank you prompted for me

The Cross-Reference Report can be found from the 'View' menu then 'Cross-Reference Report'. Keystroke is (Alt + X). I downloaded your program. The program itself does not have errors. Maybe you have errors on the PLC? The H1.00, H1.01 and H1.15 your are referring to does not use the OUT instruction. Instead they are being written to in the form of a 16 bit CHANNEL, H1. H1 is cleared in Section 1, Rung 0. H1 is writen to in Section 3, Rung 26 by the MOVBC instructions.

dear IO-Rack again thanks you I have a question for you help me as I think, in section 1, Rung 0, MOV #0 H1 instructions, it's do not use for plc program, so I want to ask you. in section 1, Rung 0, MOV #0 H1 instructions, can I deleted section 1, Rung 0, MOV #0 H1 ??? now insider company of me, have a machine it's controlled by the screen HMI and a plc OMRON types CPL plc program I have send for you, and you help me understand it , but when address H1.01 on, after output 100.07 on, this time machine being errors I don't know modify address H1.01 how. please help me, when address H1.01 on, this time I want modify address H1.01 off, how I can modify address H1.01 off ????? I speeking english not good, I want speeking many but I can't speeking have a nice day

dear mr letranlong mov #0 h1 in your first section 0 rung is using to reset all of the holding relay conttroled by HMI,CMIIW and for your second problem i dont understand what is your main problem is