Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
satyam tiwari

Regarding: 300 micro HMI make allen bradly

4 posts in this topic

Dear Sir, I have 300 micro HMI make allen bradly model number 2711-M3A19L1, this item is discontinued so please tell you what HMI i am use , and i want to upload back up from 300 micro hmi and download new HMI so you will suggest me sir.

There are no directly compatible terminals that replace the PanelView 300 Micro directly. You can convert the PanelBuilder32 application to FactoryTalk View ME and try to replace the PanelView 300 Micro with a PanelView Plus 400. But I would recommend another small terminal instead, like a Red Lion G3 Kadet 4".

I second switching to another small terminal for a Micro 300 since it probably has no complex screens to convert. Just make sure you understand the conversion will have to be manual from the Micro 300 to the Red Lion.

Another option to consider is a replacement, obsolete PanelView 300 Micro. There are a number on Ebay right now. Also, here in the states, there are number of surplus controls vendors who sell used or new unopened box (NIB or NOS) industrial controls. If you have a spare, why upgrade?