Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShararehMirbagheri

Urgent plez. External I/O Cards config

5 posts in this topic

I have a rack with PLC and Ethernet card and I/O cards . I have an other rack with out PLC , Just I/O cards and Ethernet . I must be able to read the data from other rack through ethernet . How to config those external card into my plc . M340 Ethernet Remote I/O Any help or link or pdf is appreciated in advanced. Thanks Edited by ShararehMirbagheri

Forums are not a good place to get "Urgent" help. Your best approach for that is straight to the manufacturers site.

You need to provide more information. Much more. And if it is urgent, as someone suggested, Schneider support is your best bet. It's possible to read data from another rack with M340, but may require another CPU, or the PRA module. Exactly what do you have for CPU and Ethernet devices? If required, can you swap out equipment, or buy some new parts? Of course you can say no, but then you may not get connectivity.

BMX PRA 0100 yes , you are right i need "BMX PRA 0100" which i'm going to ask Design department change their equipment and instead of " NOE 100.2" give me one of "BMX PRA 0100".in order for me to program two cabinets(one with PLC and the other with out PLC- just remote I/O).

There is a manual for the implementation of the PRA module on schneiders website