Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krzysztof

WinCC + Omron CJ

7 posts in this topic

Hello, Could you help me how to configure connection between SIMATIC WinCC and Omron CJ1G-H PLC. I have installed Cx-Server OPC and would like to read/send data from Omron CJ to WinCC. Do I need additional software besides Cx-Server OPC. Please, help me. Best regards

Hi, I connected Omron CP1H plc to wincc with cx server OPC. If you want to connect wincc to CJ1G-H plc, i think that's the same way. Here is my video which help you to do it. http://www.mediafire.com/download/oashyn8271hsuvc/Hieu_WinCC_CP1H.rar Good luck
1 person likes this

Thank you Sparky :) I am going to watch this and try with my PLC. Best regards

Hello I need your help Sparky. I haven't got omron.opendataserver1 on the list in OPCItemManager. Is this any method to run this or make this active? I do everything as your movie says up to 7:30. Unfortunatelly when I browse LOCAL list there is no OMRON.OpenDataServer.1 and nothing similar (any OMRON drivers). I use Cx-Server OPC V2.1 which is running during I am modifying WinCC project (minimalized in bar, on the right), WinCC V7.2 and Win 7 Pro. I also pressed Test Server when I entered this address liki in 7:08 of the movie. Test was ok (the same window appears and everything looks good). Please help me with this problem if you could.

Have you connected the real CJ PLC?, you should check the connection between Cx-OPC server and PLC. If that connection ok, you can see OMRON.OpenDataServer.1 in Local.
1 person likes this

I solved my problem in easy way. Just reinstalled Cx-Server and now everything works fine like in your movie. Thank you for help. Best regards. Edited by Krzysztof

Good job! You can also connect PLC Omron to Wincc Flexible by Cx-server in the similar way.