B J

CRIMSON 3 PROGRAMMING EXAMPLE CODES

14 posts in this topic

Hi all, i am reading the referrance amanual of crimson 3 and i am trying to write the codes and can anyone suggest a crimson 3 programming codes and their outputs so that i can learn those quickly please help me regards B J RAJENDRANATH

When you are asking about Crimson, you are talking about Red Lion? Like you want some Crimson 3 examples from Red Lion?

thanks for your reply. It great to see the all those examples so that i can try some thing than Q very much

On 6/6/2016 at 10:54 AM, kshitiz24 said:

@Chris Elston That link is broken. Can you please help/redirect me to different link?

As IO_Rack suggested, do a search is the best way to find the new link. It's tough to go through all 1.5 million posts and update old links. Doing a search brought up several of Okie's examples still.

Can you give again new link. I am searching.  please help.

I just tested it and it works. Click on the link above, then type "crimson" in the Search field. I'm not able to post the 'already searched' link because it doesn't work that way.

Yes, I know this is very old topic. :-2

But I'd like to see some of the actual C+ looking programming, as this is a subject that I think we've limited the power of the Crimson based displays and Data Acquisition modules. (Love the DA30 BTW)

I've done some of it but the daily use of this option I think is limited to what we've learned. Red Lion tech hasn't really worked on the Help manual in tis area in quite sometime.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:20 PM, IO_Rack said:

I just tested it and it works. Click on the link above, then type "crimson" in the Search field. I'm not able to post the 'already searched' link because it doesn't work that way.

What link would that be?  Thanks, regards, Michael Lambert

I think I fixed the link above for you guys... If you see anything else like this, I'll try to fix them as you find them.

1 person likes this