Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keithjohns

NT21 System Program

7 posts in this topic

I currently have a NT21HMI that does not have the system software loaded. I do not have any system programs with the *.21 extension. Where can I find the NT21 system software?

The System Installer is installed on your PC when you install NTST.

Yes, I have the system installer, but during the process of installing the system program, I can't find the NT21 system program on the PC. My question is where can I get a copy of the system program so that I can download it to the NT21?

I've never had to download any system files for an Omron PT. It's possible it was an option when installing NTST... I can't remember. Here's what mine looks like. I have options for all NT models.

Exactly....I can't find that NT-AXX0D.21 system file. I've searched the whole computer and it seems like it was never installed. On top of it thanks to our tight control on software, the original software packaged is locked up with our IT group/person, who is out on vacation this week. I'm looking to get that system file so that I can upload it to the HMI. I wasn't here when the software was installed on this PC, but I'm assuming it was never installed during the initial installation.

Ever hear a picture worth a 1,000 words. I did a hard drive search for *.21 and it returned no files. After seeing your drive mapping I tried to look in a different area for the file. I found it and everything is back to normal. Very happy I joined this site a lot of helpful people with a lot of knowledge. Thank You!

Thanks for replying with your solution. I'm glad I could help.