Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Håkan Johansson

Manuals for Motoman robots?

9 posts in this topic

I'm doing a project in school with robots. Havn't decided wich robot to use yet.. Can someone provide me with PDF manuals for Motoman robots?? I have all manuals for ABB robots if someone is intrested. BR Håkan Johansson Sweden mail hakan@hjsoftware.se

I can supply Manuals for the Motoman XRC variant - will this be sufficient. I do not have any PDF files for the RX, ERC or MRC, but I do have hard copies.

Hey Sakja, What manuals do you have on PDF for Motoman? I have the INFORM manual, the I/O manual and the Interupt Job manual. If you have anything different do you want to trade. I have the other in hardcaopy but like to have them on my laptop so I don't have to lug them around. DoubleL

I would be interested in any Motoman PDFs you guys would be willing to share. There isn't much I would be able to contribute to the cause.. I think we have the XRC concurrent I/O manual (hardcopy) but not much else. I do have the Fanuc "eDoc" disk if anyone has need for it!

Hello Hakan, I am particularly interested in ABB IRB series robots and to be honest I have no manual or document about industrial robots. I am willing to work in this area in the near future. I hope you could help me to gain insight to ABB robots. Thanks. Hakan ARMUTCU Systems Engineer Orsis Electronics&Automation Systems Ankara/TURKEY

hakan do you still need documets? i am using abb irb 6600 robot and i have all of the documents about it.

please add to download section any robot manuals you have.

3HAC7783_1_RB_en.pdf 3HAC_7774_1_RB_en_part1.pdf 3HAC_7774_1_RB_en_part2.pdf this is not all, but i couldn't post the others because of the upload limit. if you need other spesific documents, i can help you. Edited by tny

Thanks tny as for Fanuc eDocs, I think PDFs posted by chakorules are covering just about everything.