AliaRahim94

Need Help For Examples

13 posts in this topic

I'm quite new to PLC OMRON. Before this I use PLC SIEMENS using Simatic Manager. But now that I'm working as an Intern, I have to do PLC using OMRON and Cx_Programmer. So I have to study the instructions first for me to get familiarized with. I'm having trouble with a few instructions below : +C(402) +CL(403) SFTR(84) ASL(25) ROL(27) PIDAT CMP(020) I have lots more but I'm interested in getting to know these first. I've tried learning from online training websites but they use different types of addresses and I find it hard to understand when I follow them. Common inputs that I use is 1.00 until 1.08 (analog buttons). Common outputs that I use is 0.00 until 0.15. Just to make it clear I am seeking for examples for these instructions. It would be great if I can get help for this because I know you all are experts :) Please and thank you! Edited by AliaRahim94

1 person likes this

Thank you, Jay Anthony! I'm now clear with CMP(020). Boy it's actually easy. But I still cannot get the function of SFTR. I attached a picture for you to see how do I create my program and address. Please take a look. And please point out if there are any mistakes that I've done.

Without explaning every detail, I will modify your example and point out a few things. 1) You are using bits (W1.00, W2.00, etc...) that are being manipulated as a WORD in your SFTR instruction (W1 through W4). I've modified your example using only one WORD (D1). 2) You are accessing the wrong bits for the Control Word. (Shift Direction, Data Input, Shift Input and Reset) 3) Generally Ch. 0 are the digital inputs to the PLC. I've changed your Control Word to W10. 4) Notice the up arrow in contact W3.00. This is a Differentiate Up. It will pulse your Shift Input for one PLC scan. 5) Use the Watch Window in CX Programmer to view your shift data. It will be best to view it Binary.

On 7/22/2014 at 11:22 AM, Jay Anthony said:

Thank u so much, now I can understand how to use it

how can i jump the connecting line over another in cx one program....

You cannot do that. You will have to re-arrange the ladder or split the logic into separate rungs.

On 8/13/2016 at 7:21 AM, Suru said:

how can i jump the connecting line over another in cx one program....

Stop posting the same question on multiple topics which it does not relate to.  Make your own topic, and then wait for an answer, do not post duplicates.