Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daine

NQ5-SQ000-B

5 posts in this topic

I have done my program on the HMI but the thing that annoys me the most is that there is no Momentary Button available. Is there actually one that I have missed or what other option do have for type of application. I have 2 separate bits in my PLC which need to be triggered via the HMI but will not work without a Mometary Button. The software is NQ-Designer.

Use Advanced Bit Button and Select Task Turn Bit ON for Press Task and Turn Bit OFF for Released Task. For both tasks select the same bit of course.

Could you please elaborate?

on toolbar you have advance bit button. click it and place it on the screen. on the right side you have properties of this object you just created (if not, click on it). one is Tasks, click on it, window touch screen tasks list opens. on the left side select task turn bit ON, below that select tag (bit you want to set). on the right side, Press Tasks radio button should be selected. then click add button. then select radio button Released Tasks, and on the left side select Turn Bit OFF task and bellow find the same tag you used in previous step to set ON. then click Add. after this you will have one task in Press Tasks (saying Turn Bit YourTag ON) and one task in Released Tasks (saying Turn Bit YourTag OFF). regards.

Thanks for the Help. Got it working