Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teal854t

B&R PLC CP260 how to load program from PCMCIA to PLC

4 posts in this topic

We have B&R PLC CP260 in one of our injection machine. PLC went bad and installed new PLC. How can I load programs from PC (PCMCIA) card to plc? Need instruction. Thanks

Hello, In this case there are various factors that must be observed. I would suggest turning to the supplier of your machine or directly contact the support of B&R. http://www.br-automation.com/en/service/support-request/

Dear Sparky, You need Automation Studio (shoud be version 2.7.0.24 SP17) and serial connection(on laptop you can use USB to RS-232). 1. Firstly you connect to upload hardware & binary modules to save pc/laptop 2. Download theses module to new CPU

hi everybody I have a corresponding spare-panel I very want to test I want to achive and me want to do about it I have a CF card. and it's has programs all to run a carding machine, the data all, on it was created for B & R PLC (programmable logical controller). I need to save the image and program all of the CF card onto my PC and if the CF card gets damaged or something or broken, then I can restored the image and program saved on the PC to a new the CF card and use it. now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the backup programs from CF card all, onto my PC. -- I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a AS project for cading machine, so I need backup programs from CF card onto my PC can you showed me step by steps? Edited by letranlong