Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric_PowerRecruiter

Indiana Electrical Engineer - Controls / PLCs

1 post in this topic

Automation / Controls Engineer Title: Automation / Controls Engineer Location: Ft. Wayne, Indiana Salary Range: $60,000-85,000 Our Client, a strong lean manufacturing organization and a leader within their industry, is actively looking for an additional automation / controls engineer to join their team. Ideal candidate will be an EE or ME by degree- with a minimum of 3 years of experience with programming Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI Systems. Must be “hands-on” with the ability to update and re-write existing instructions as well as develop new ones as needed. Experience with Vision Systems, Siemen’s, Visual Basic & AutoCAD is helpful. For more information contact me anytime! -Eric Eric Rhude Account Executive - Power Electronics Management Recruiters - INDIANAPOLIS-NORTH (317) 819-3434 (Office) (317) 660-5532 (Cell) erhude@mrindianapolis.com Keywords: lean, manufacturing, engineer, Allen Bradley, engineer, automation, controls engineer, HMI, PLC, electrical engineer, EE “I’m an Engineering Automation Recruiter with Management Recruiters Indianapolis-North who specializes in connecting my clients and candidates in the AC/DC motors, dives, motion control and power industry. I work to fill engineering automation jobs with just the right candidates from engineering and automation.”