Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RobertL

Latest Omron CX-one software

12 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I'm need to buy an omron CX-one software and I'd like to know what's the latest version. Can someone help me out? Thanks. Robert.

I believe the current version is 4.29, but as long as you are given disks (or a download) that say version 4.xx you will be fine. When you register your software, you can do online updates that will bring you to the most current version available.

CX One 4.30 is the latest, but as Michael Walsh indicated, any CX One 4.xx version can be upgraded to the latest CX One 4 version (with proper software registration). It is not until there is a new major version (such as CX One 5.xx) that an 'upgrade' charge would apply.

Just be careful if you are using 64 bit Windoze - I think it needs to be 4.1 or something or the 64 bit loader is not included.

Thank for your help guys. What's the difference between Syswin and CX-One? I don't know which one to buy.

Simple answer!! Syswin is VERY obsolete! You probably can't even find a copy of it!

What model PLC's are you using?

You can't buy Syswin anymore, it's been obsolete for over 12 years.

And is only usefull for obsolete PLC

Yes! ..... As I recall it requires a Win2k or 98 to run it because the device drivers were DOS based.

Last time I used it it was on Win XP. (Reason: CxxK not recognized with CXP) Edited by pfort