Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dedshaw1612

Find function won't work in Proworx 32

2 posts in this topic

I am having issues with my find function in proworx 32. I dont want to sound petty but there are around 2000 networks in the program and when i need to find a register it slows me way down to have to manually search for something. I was wondering is there a setting that needs to be checked or what is going on? When i hit control F or go to the menu and click find nothing happens. My proworx turns grey like something is supposed to pop up but nothing does. Only time i can use find is when cross referencing an adress i can already see on a network. If i right click on it and hit address search that works but otherwise nothing else does. Thoughts? Thanks much David

Im starting to see what is happening. First I am using proworx on a virtual machine so I started a new one and the new version had the find function working again. Before it happened again I noticed that when i hit control F the find box would appear a little higher on the screen and then half way off, then i couldn't even see it. I think now it just appears at the very top of the screen but i dont know how it is doing it. How do i get it to pop up somewhere in the center?