Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warkan

Cx-programmer

2 posts in this topic

Hey ! The program i have uploaded has a error : [Ladder Section Name : Section1] ERROR: Rung 36 - Redundant circuit. ERROR: Rung 37 - Redundant circuit. ERROR: Rung 38 - Redundant circuit. ERROR: Rung 39 - Redundant circuit. [Ladder Section Name : END] Not sure what this means !!! COMPARISON INSTRUCTION EQUAL TO AND THIS INSTRUCTION IS ASSIGNED WITH A NUMBER 300 BUT I DONT KNOW WHY 300 DOES NOT APPEAR IN THIS PLACE Please help.. Untitled.cxp

Fixed it for you. Redistributed your rung 36 Added contact always ON before the comparison instr. I think I remember you are a student that want to learn. I suggest you take the time to open and read programming manual for theses PLC. You will learn that when you want to specifie a constant in a timer or counter, if you put only the number, in reality you give an adress and not a constant. Same thing when you move (MOV) a number in a register. If there is no sign before the number, (ex: MOV 1 W100) you move the CIO1 register in W100. If you want to move a constant you need to put the # or & sign before the number. Untitled fixed.cxp Edited by pfort