Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reanimator01

convert a rslogix program to a pdf

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I´d like to ask something, I know it´s very simple for someone, but I don´t know how to do it, How can I convert a rslogix program to a pdf? I tried to use the same converter from acad to pdf, But all the program appeared in one sheet, Greatful for your answers See you! Enrique from mexico.

I use a free PDF 'printer' program. One example is CutePDF (CutePDF Writer). It will also ask you to download a 'convertor'. This is needed. Once installed it will create a 'printer' which you use just like any other Windows type printer. It will be right there in the printer list.

Hi, reanimator01. Have you ever tried CutePDF to convert a rslogix program to a pdf? I am using another PDF converter. I wonder whether there are some differences between them? Best regards, Arron

I have it works great. Another good one is "PDF995" http://www.pdf995.com/download.html Edited by Mickey

On 2015/8/20 at 0:30 PM, arronlee said:

Hi, reanimator01. Have you ever tried CutePDF to convert a rslogix program to a pdf? I am using another PDF converter. I wonder whether there are some differences between them? Best regards, Arron

You can download its free trial package and have a try.