Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhi

How to enable FBD Language in Logix 5000

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am trying to create a new Function Block Diagram routine in RSLogix 5000. However when I go to create the new routine, it is only giving me the option to create a Ladder Routine. Does anyone know what the problem is?? Is that mean I miss out to install any other feature for Logix 5000? Thank you. Regards, MHI

What version do you have? See PDF and link http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellsoftware/design/rslogix5000/orderinginfo.html RSLogix5000_Packages_20050612.xls Edited by Mickey

I have version 19.0 So what I need to do in order to have this FBD function ya? Thank you. Edited by mhi

Not that version, did you open the link above. Do you have the "Service', "Mini", "Lite", "Standard", "Standard & Network" "Full", "Pro". not all have the optional programming languages. Contact your local AB repr.

If you have the mini, lite or standard versions then you are out of luck and will have to buy the license to activate the additional languages ( they are installed in standard version but not enabled) If you intend to buy the license to use these functions be prepared to be relieved of mega bucks. Steve