Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrhieu

Calculation in CX-supervisor using VBScript

3 posts in this topic

Hi All. I want to calculate the value of the DM in PLC Omron CP1H, and then display that value on the text in cx-supervisor. I'm using the cx-supervisor 3.0. I don't know how to do that. I'm very appriciate for your help

Hi, Take a look at the demo installed with CX-Supervisor called COMMS. Just change the PLC type and connection details and you should be able to communicate with your PLC. Change the addresses of the points to read and write the values you want. It should be at least a good start for you, Regards, BB

Firstly have you set up your Device? If you have not set up you may look into device setup a yellow button icon that look like PLC. Secondly have you set up your point? Example if you have 2 points you need to set up your 2 points in point editors Thirdly how would you like your update of the calculation to be like event base or time trigger? Scripts are written using animation editor you may call this script base on an interval timing or base on a certain event Do note that result will be and internal point for your display using Text and you can name it as Result Example Code: $Result = $D100+$D10