Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Emailed: RSLOGIX Activation and Virus

4 posts in this topic

totok supriadi (totok_supriadi@yahoo.com) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 at 18:57:51 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- question: bugs comments: dear Sir I had Install RS Logix 500 (win98) and RS Logix 5000 (win2000) with legal activation files. Because of my computer get virus, so I install norton AntiVirus and then I scanning. but after that I loose my activation files (EVRSI.SYS; ICOM.SYS; EVICOM.SYS and 386swap.PAR) at both of operating System. I try to recovery lost files with GetDataBack software's but I can't find Them. What kinds software to get these activation files again?? I can not call Rockwell Service in my country, because I am in oversea now Thanks a lot for your help, Best Regard Totok Supriadi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just want the ACTIVATION files? The EVMOVE files? If you have the RSLOGIX software, just re-installed RS LOGIX and EVMOVE files will be restored. We won't be e-mailing you any activation files. I doubt that Rockwell Software doesn't support your country, explain your situation to them on the phone and they can help you reset and activate your software again.

Totok, You can use this link to reset your activations. RSI Activation Reset Hope this helps.

Greetings, I had already answered this on another forum ... just for completeness, I'll go ahead and post it here too ... basically it's the same information that everyone else has already given you ... since these are legal activations, then you should still have the original “master disk” floppies that came with the software ... collect all of those together and call Rockwell Technical Support ... they can give you “reset codes” which will “reload” your master disks ... then you can use the “reloaded” master disks to reactivate the software on your computer ... you can also do this “reload” operation on the Rockwell website ... but ... if something goes wrong, it’s a lot easier to fix it if you have a human being on the other end of a telephone line ... good luck ... Ron