budimanc

Analog Output Simple Problems

5 posts in this topic

Hi All, I'm new on PLC about Analog Output and Input problems, but i know how it works. I'm using PLC Omron CJ2-CPU32 with Analog Output Module DA-041 In this program, i got confused why the analog output doesnt work. Its just a simple program for Analog Output to control VFD, but seems like the analog output doesnt give any signal. Would you mind to check "Main Program" section on line 21? First i need to turn on '50.04' to turn on Forward on Inverter Toshiba then i add or reduce the speed on line 22 and 23. The problem is the analog output doesnt give any signal at all. Here i attached the program that i have made so far. I need help from all of you soon. Thx. Best Regards, Budiman Chandra SD4-7.zip

Looking at the I/O Table settings for the DA041, the conversion output enable setting for output 1 is conversion is stopped. That references bit 2100.00, and I am not seeing that bit in your code. If you change the I/O Table setting to conversion output enable conversion enabled, that should allow the output to work. Hope this will help.

There are 2 things that you need to do 1. As gtsuport pointed out, you need to enable the output conversion in the IO Table setup. This is only read on powerup or restart of the module, so cycle power after downloading the Unit Settings. That controls bit D21000.00. 2. You also need to turn on 2100.00 in the CIO area in your program. This is the bit that you can enable / disable while the PLC is running to turn on / off the analog output conversion.

Where is the sample program? It doesn't seem to be attached