Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FET_Destroyer

translucid background

4 posts in this topic

Hello Guys, Is there anyway of getting semi transparent or translucid objects on cx-designer? For example, I've got a button a label and a background image on a sheet. When I press the button it shows the label, when I release the button hides the label. I need something like, when I press the button, the label is shown and the background get a little bit dark, just to get focus on the label, is that even possible? something like this My link Regards

Not possible. The display has 2 states, pressed and not. You could change the graphic for the off and on states, and if you make your graphics look right, you can achieve a similar effect.

I dont think change screens fast will give me that effect, even so i will not do it because its to much processing just for that. lol All I need is something that can highlight a popup window, and bluring the background is a good technique (work on windows, lol) But I guess I will do int the old way, a screen with the same size as the previous, but gray and with the "fake" popup on top with different color and smaller size.

I never said anything about changing screens.