Ashik Ulfath

Omron Analog Programming-CX Programmer

19 posts in this topic

Can Someone kindly Send me a Sample Project of Analog Programming for 4-20mA Analog Inputs. Im using CP1W-AD041 Analog Expansion Module with CP1E-N30DR PLC. I read the manuals but i am very much confused. They say that we need to convert the values and then store and move into some registers. It would be of great help. Thank You.

I m Using Ladder Programming. So kindly Help me. Thanks.

Here's a fairly small program using the CP1W-AD041 with a CP1L processor. It should be basically the same as the CP1E. This program reads the analog signals from 4 LVDT probes to measure a part and displays the results on a touchscreen. Plenum Tester.cxp

You also have to set up the card in IO table and setup - you may also have to set DIP switches on the card correctly - have not used this card - normally have far more analog I/O than this. Read the manual - it is all there.

No IO table and DIP sw. settings with these module.

hi . i'm new member from viet nam . i'm student . i love plc omron but my english very bad , so i read manual don't understand . i have CP1e 30 input/output and modun mad01 . who can tell for me how do setting input and rang sign for this modun ? . - continue : what is address IR and DM , how do programming it . - Here is this manual : My link selection 4 C200H ... thankss verry much

I am using omron CP1E PLC and an external analog module. The problem i am facing is that i can't configure this analog module in CX-ONE Programmer version 9.0.

How can i do that. please reply me as soon as possible.

Suru,

The process is detailed in the W479 manual.

The module configuration is done in ladder.

Hope this will help.

gtsuport

Can anybody help me to know about special register in omron PLC CP1E N60.

Please provide more details.

There are many special registers in the CP1E.

what is the purpose of D register, hold registers and W registersin omron CP1EN60 PLC.

i am in a great trouble....... the problem is that i can upload the program from plc but can"t download another program.

should i have to put in program mode for downloading the program.   

if i download the program i says "download successfully" but as i upload the program its the old program.. any idea how to solve this?

please replay this as soon as possible.

Don't know the little CP too well, but does it have a memory card?  It may be loading the old program back off a memory card each time it boots.

Is DIP SW1 on? This is the write protect. I don't remember how CX Programmer will react when it is on.

3 hours ago, IO_Rack said:

Is DIP SW1 on? This is the write protect. I don't remember how CX Programmer will react when it is on.

If I recall correctly there are NO DIPSWITCHES on model CP1E PLC's.