Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhi

Add 1794-AENTR module in my rslogix 5000 configuration

5 posts in this topic

Hello anyone, I am newbie in using the RS Logix 5000. Now I'm trying to add the 1794-AENTR adapter module into my I/O configuration. However, I cannot find/see this module in my "Select Module" list in I/O configuration. Only 1794-AENT module appear in the selection list. (Please refer the attachment file) Hope anyone can consult me on how to add the required 1794-AENTR module. Thank you. Regards, mhi Doesnt see the 1794-AENTR module in

No attachment, What version of Logix5000 are you using? Alan Edited by alan_505

You're going to need the Add On Profile for the 1734-AENTR .. If you have RSLOGIX 5000 ver 17 and above you can get the 1734-AENTR Add On Profile at : Rockwell Add On Profile Site Its easy to install. Once you do you'll be able to find it in you I/O list I use the AENTR's all the time in DLR rings. Hope this helps Edited by wnbresn1

Hello, I'm using the RS logix 5000 vers. 18.0

Hello, I already enter to the Rockwell download site given. Unfortunately, I have failed to download the AOP given as my plugin for rockwell download manager is missing. Can u help me to download the AOP the forward to my e-mail? my email - hairilizuan@dsc-automation.com Thanks a lot of your kindly help.