Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FET_Destroyer

Sheets VS Screens

6 posts in this topic

Hello Guys, I have some doubts regarding screens and sheets on NS hmi. I read that sheets are to be overlapped with screens. If I have a screen and I want to make appear a menu over that button for example. I've test this out but I'm with some problems in the order. So I have a sheet with 3 red buttons and a screen with 1 blue button and some other objects. I add the sheet to the screen and then I do some configs to show the sheet when the blue button is pressed and the sheet is shown but below the objects on the screen. I change the order but it seems to stay in the same. See attached picture.

From page 2-14 of the NS Programmable Terminals Programming Manual (V073-E1-19): "? If multiple sheets are applied to a normal screen and if the position of the functional objects for the normal screen and the sheets overlaps, the standard screen objects will be displayed on top. The sheet objects will be displayed in order, with the object with the highest screen number on top."

It is better when using sheets to leave some blank space on the parent or standard screen.

Hi Michael. But If I put the objects on another sheet and then how can I control the sheet order to put the sheet 1 or 2 on the front? UPDATE: DONE, just changed the sheets order on the project and that allow me to change also the visual order. Thanks Edited by FET_Destroyer

I see that you figured it out, but the answer to this question was also in my original post. The highest sheet number that is displayed will be on the top.

Hi Michael. I didn't understand this The highest sheet number that is displayed will be on the top before i did it. when I did that change I understand what you mean =). thanks for all support