Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guillencito

TSX Nano Protected Program

3 posts in this topic

Hi, Everybody! I haven't experience in Modicon PLC's, I'm most involved in AB, but, in a TSX Nano I need to change in the program one output, since it is damaged. I got the PL7/07 software & cable, but when I tried to transfer the program from PLC to PC, a message appeared like 'Program protected' Reviewing the manual, I found that it is an option when the program is downloaded to PLC. The question is : Is possible to upload the program, even with his protection? Probably exists a jumper inside the PLC like in PC's, is it possible? I will be really thankfull if you can help me... Best Regards from Mexico...

I have a TSX07 Nano PLC and me one has broken a few exits of relay, then I want to load the program on the PC and it says to me that this protected, there is some way of being able to unload the program it to be able to go on to the new automaton that has been bought?

You cannot bypass the password. Conversations on cracking and bypassing passwords are not allowed on www.mrplc.com, per the terms of service.