Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gempetya

Modicon premium

5 posts in this topic

Hello! I try upload the program from CPU, but program transfer stop after 2 minutes with this error message: "System (.TSX) file missing or incorrect. Re-install the I/O catalog." I use PL7 pro ver 4.4 with windows XP. The CPU is TSX P573623A and the cable is TSX PCX3030. I don't know who programming the PLC last time, and he which software use (PL7 x.x or unity). Please help anyone who suspects what is wrong!

Morning, If the plc was programmed with Unity the transfer could not start, in additon your cpu reference ended by a 3 and not a 4. You should try with the very last version of PL7-Pro wich is V4.5 SP5. JC

Thanks!!! Now I search pl7 pro 4.5 sp5. If you know how can I download, please send the link! And which is the latest unitelway driver? I use version 1.10.

Morning, I don't know exactely which is the latest version, maybe 2.0 or something but It's not really important, an older version will probably work, the version is only important to be compatible with the OS. The last version of PL7-Pro is availaible at any Schneider dealer or by direct download on the website for subscribers with an update contract. JC

Hello! I try the uploading with PL7 pro 4.5 SP5, and working! Thanks for your support!