waterworlder

Wonderware Intouch - Where to find symbol/graphic libraries?

4 posts in this topic

Hello Guys and Gals I am busy with a intouch 10.1 standalone app, I want to make the graphics look a bit better with 3d pipes and tanks but there don't seem to be any graphic libraries within Intouch, checked out the net and softwaretoolbox are selling a library for about 5 grand. What do you guys normally do, buy the softwaretoolbox library, or are there some libraries within Intouch that I am not aware of? Thanks for the help in advance
1 person likes this

I would spend the few extra bucks for the ArchestraA IDE then publish the application. You can develop your own templates and things look much nicer than the old 80-90's style graphics. This gives you more options for future projects, instead of just having the graphics pack.

Hi, I know that they are not brilliant, but I normally use Symbol Factory that can be accessed from the Wizards menus. Conor

Hi,

To use symbols like 3d pipes and tanks you can use Symbol Factory. You can find symbol factory from the Wonderware InTouch Wizard.

However, you may not always find symbol factory in your application. This is because during installation you might not have included Symbol factory. To see how to install symbol factory in your wonderware intouch application, you can see How to install symbol factory in wonderware intouch.

Hope this would help you.

Thank You

1 person likes this