Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FET_Destroyer

NS5 custom keypad

7 posts in this topic

Hello Guys, I'm working on a project that use a NS5 console. The standard system keypad (tenkey) is to small, so I did a pop keypad with bigger buttons so workers can use it with gloves. But i dont know how the value that is inputed is not apearing on the temporary input. Is there any way to do this? So the user can see what is the atual input? This is my configs: Regards

In the "Transmit Type" section dor the following:- For numbers 0 thru 9 Check "Specified String" [NOT "Label String" as you show in your example].and enter the value in "String" field. So for key 9 enter 9 in the "String" fields. Do this for all numbers. For CLR and OK buttons check "Control Code" and select the action you want.

Hello BITS N BYTES, That was my fisrt option, it did not work, so i used the label string with the same results. as you can see in the screen, the keypad is working, when I do OK, it appears what i touched, but nothing appears on the temporary input why? I'm using this only in design mode, maybe when I upload the program to the console it works :s Edited by FET_Destroyer

The Numeral Display & Input that calls up your pop-up keypad should have the "Display" option checked under "Display (Numeral Display)". I checked operation in TEST mode and everything works for me Numeral Display & Input property.pdf. If this still doesn't work then post a copy of the application. Edited by BITS N BYTES

Hello BITS N BYTES, I think you are not understanding my question. The display input works fine, only the temporary input on the popup dont show values. See image below, I try to explain the time diagram.

Edit the numeral display. Under the Keypad Tab Enable Temporary Input.