Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shimonev

A1SHCPU with MR-J2S-700A driver

5 posts in this topic

Hello My name is Shimon and I`m a electrical engineer. I have the roll forming machine with Mitsubishi A1SHCPU PLC with A1SD70 moudle that connect to MR-J2S-700A servo motor driver. Today I have an issue with the servo motor, the motor don`t move not manualy and not in auto mode. I check the motor winding and they fine, the driver don`t present any alarm. But on the A1SD70 moudle I see that ERR.1 LED is on. if I reset the PLC the led go off but when I try to start the motor the alarm shows agian. I found in the internt a manual for this A1SD70 moudle Link to the manual On page 119 the manual says that I need to check in addresses 104&105 the alarm code. Now I want to ask how I can see the data in those addresses. I read the memory from the PLC using MELSOFT software and I see in device memory window the registers D104&D105 are 0. Did I check the correct registers?? or I need to look some other place for addresses 104&105? Thank you in advance for any help

get programming manual and become familiar with PLC operation. in mitsubishi, all memory you can see is a PLC memory. Common blocks of PLC memory are: D - data registers T - timers M - internal memory bits (flags) X - inputs Y - outputs I/O cards can be dumb cards (digital I/O) or special. in other words pretty much anything is special (including A1SD70) special cards have own processor and memory. part of that memory can be accessed by PLC CPU using TO and FROM instructions. this shared memory is called buffer. so if you want to see something in the buffer of one card, you need to copy that to PLC memory. something like FROM H5 k104 D80 k2 H5 is hexadecimal value 5 or 0x0005. here it is used as head address of your A1SD card (you need to determine real head address, this is just an example) K104 is decimal value 104. here that would be buffer address we wand to read FROM. D80 is data register (starting address) where the data from buffer will be copied to K2 is decimal value 2 and it means this instruction would copy two registers: buffer 104 would end up in D80 buffer 105 would end up in D81

WOW Thank you very much for the detailed expline. Now I check in the PLC program and I see there only reference to card in address head H1 (I have only one card in the PLC). So i assume that is my head address for the card. Now I need to write a new code line to the PLC cpu, beacuse I new with the mitubushi plc did I can rewrite only the main program without rewrite the device program memory? I afride to make any damage to the machine.

If you want to see what's in the buffer memory of the card, you can do this without programming. I assume you're using GX Developer? If yes, then select Online/Monitor/Buffer Memory Batch. Input your Module Start Address and the Buffer memory Address (104) that you want to monitor. Edited by Mitsu

Thank you :) I will try this tomorrow....