Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tintin2005

help cqm1-cif02 do not work

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I am trying to conect to a CPM1A-40CDR-A-V1 omron plc with CQM1-CIF02 original used cable. As he as a db9 male i adapted it to a db9 female folowing this diagram: http://forums.mrplc.com/uploads/monthly_02_2010/post-2041-1266502872.png but my cable´s db9 as some strange conections as you can see in attached photos. i think that this cable was used to connect some omron plc to a printer orto a NT20 hmi. probable someone changed the conections. pins 4 and 5 should be conected but as you can see there´s no wires connecting them. ad there´s some cutted wires... My cqm1-cif02 seems to have this connections ... http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=9960. Has anybody got the colours to pin number? Can someone open a good working cable and share the connectiosn info? Some help would be NICE! regards tintin2005 Edited by tintin2005

Here's the best my camera will do. The connector is a DB9 female.

Hello Man. thank you for your fast reply. There are only 7 wires connected? pins 5 and 6 have no connection..... is this right? thnks in advance tintin2005 Edited by tintin2005

Hi again. Already have done all the changes and connections but still don´t work. Regards from pT tintin2005

Only seven wires, but it is pins 1 and 9 that are not connected. 1 - N/C 2 - Brown 3 - Red 4 - Orange 5 - Yellow 6 - Gray 7 - Blue 8 - Violet 9 - N/C