Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fernando

communication panel view plus

2 posts in this topic

good, I need to add another plus configuracionn vies panel The panel currently has an Ethernet communication that connects the panel view plus 1000 with 1756ENBT module, but need to work this panel was installed in another plc for a while with a DH + communication and do not want to erase the existing communication I suggest?? another question If you selected YES in this post I present communication deletes or adds the new leaving the existing one?? do you want to replace the current communication terminals with applications communication configuration configuration? panel view plus

There is no way to "add the new configuration to the existing configuration" when you are loading a *.MER Runtime file. You can edit the communications configuration using FactoryTalk View Studio and the RSLinx Enterprise communications configuration window, but once the PanelView Plus project has been made into a Runtime, you only have the options to Replace the existing configuration or Keep the existing configuration.