Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saeed

B&R PLC CP476

10 posts in this topic

Hi all 1 -I have problem aboutPLC B&R with Type CP476 .can any body tell me what software i must touse ? 2 - which type cable i need to connect PC to PLC ( CP476 ) ? 3 -how i can downloadfree or DEMO version software for PLC (CP476 ) ? best regards Saeed maghami

I believe you need B&R Automation Studio....at least thats what it was called a number of years ago bob

Their software has always been named AUTOMATION STUDIO. The cable you will need will depend of course on the CPU you plan to connect. I've searched their web page and your reference is not appearing there...

1. Automation Studio 2. B&R serial programming cable (please check manual) 3. Download Automation Studio with 30-day trial license from the website http://www.br-automation.com/en/downloads/#categories=software/automation-studio You can download System 2003 manual from the website http://www.br-automation.com/en/downloads/control-and-io-systems/system-2003/system-2003-users-manual/

Thank´s for your help!!..<br style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);"><br style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">Regards... Thank´s for your help!!..<br style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);"><br style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">Regards...

Dear kopitalk Hi <b>Thank´s for your help<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">Regards</b>

Do you download programming successful? Possible share with me what trial software you using and cable connect between PC and PLC. Thanks~

hi dear. i need the software for programming  cp interface b&r type 7cp474.60-1 . can i connect between plc siemens s5 and cp474 ?? please help me. 

my email : esi_tlb@yahoo.com

Not sure the software is free, if it isn't then nobody here can share it with you.  Did you get on B&R's website and look?

And putting your email address in a public forum is an excellent way to get a thousand spam emails a day.  Hackers have software that reads forums and picks those email addresses out.