Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

Alarm Screen Win CC Flexible

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I am still struggling to make a series of fault conditions appear on to my plants recently acquired TP170B We have a S7 313 and I am using Win CC Flexible 2008 . The original programme was done in Germany using Pro Safe and the programme will not open with Flexible so I am having to do another programme with English Messages e.t.c. I am not familiar with Siemens so its a real one step forward and the rest.I have assiigned my outputs to use for the Messages from the S7 Programme using eg DB7 DBX0.1 TO trigger an alarm. Am I right in thinking that should be the Tag and then Bit 9. I also want an Acknolegment Button for a Screen so that the Operstors can accept the Alarm by pressing the Button. In the Programme the Address to cancell the Message outputs is M28.1 but not sure if this will be acceptable to Flexible. Will I have to programme in more DB Addresses in the S7 Programme to cancel. Also should the Alarms appear on the Screen without doing an Alarm View. With Omron NS you can use one bit to reset all Alarms. If anyone has a bit of sample code for Alarms it would help me to start. Many Thanks Peter

Prosave is a Siemens program that allows backing up of a HMI and download to another HMI - You cannot open it with WinCC Flexible to make changes. You need the original winCC Flexible project to do this. http://support.autom...iew/en/10347815 I normally write the alarms in the S7 program and also an HMI reset button to reset the alarms. As you show, DB7.DBX0.1, would be an alarm tag. The HMI Button could also be in a DB or a Mx.x , both are allowed. I keep one DB for all alarms. Edited by Moggie