Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurokage

got data register for key code switch

4 posts in this topic

anybody know where the key code is store on got data register ? read gt designer 3 v. 1.74c manual and got list for key code example 000d for enter, 001b for cancel, etc but i cant find where this code data is stored (because the manual writed in japanese and i cant read them!?). using handy got 1155 gt designer 3 v.174.c

Not sure I'm following your question, but the answer is probably "depends on how you have it set up". There are English versions of all the manuals on the north american site: www.meau.com.

actually i`m just curious for example when i input new data to d0 using number input panel.. and click enter button.. dialog key window will disappear and new data on d0 will change automatically right? i want data on d0 send to d10 for backup data, but before that i want to confirmation dialog window appear and i`m curious if i could use enter button timing for that (currently using compare program to generate pulse for timing) sorry if my grammar is wrong

sorry i download english manual and found similar device that could be set on option thank u