Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom749

The electrician and control engineer

1 post in this topic

Hi, there. I have one question for the title, the electrician and control engineer. I have worked as that kind of job positions over 15 years after my university graduation. Until now I have lots of experiences at those parts. The Press machine, the automobile engine line, the chemical factory plant, the Bending machine, the water treatment plant, etc. Lots of travelling abroad. USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, Japan and korea. But nowadays I have one question in my mind. How long can I work this kind of job as the engineer in my country and in the world? Generally in Asia area the engineer age is too young. So the average age of the main engineer is almost 37 years old. The engineers usually change their positions to the sales part or having their own companies around the 40 year old. So I have lots of thinking in my brain nowadays. I just wonder about that kind of things around your nation in the world. How do you think about that? What kinds of things do you prepare for your future as senior engineer? Thanks for your reply in advance.