Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbrsystems

RSLogix Address Comment Tool

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, This little tool may be helpful to others. I wrote it to format a bunch of comments for import into an RSLogix project. It's very simple and has tons of room for improvement. It takes your comments in long format and breaks them into the multi-cell version required by RSLogix for import. Enjoy and please feel free to improve. Address_Comments.zip

Things like these would work if you could upload them to the downloads section: It's up to you. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downloads&CODE=04

Sorry, I should have looked around more for the downloads area. I just thought the forum was having problems with XLS files, so I zipped it and posted anyway. Sorry again for not following the correct procedure.

No problems, I was just giving a suggestion. If you want to share something with everyone, it works better to share it in the download section. Go ahead and upload it, that way everyone will see it. Not everyone will see your downloads in the forums. I wasn't complaining or nothing, just trying to help telling you that everyone will benefit more when it's uploaded in the downloads. "Because it's more well seen, and gets e-mailed out in our newsletter notices"... The forums nor the downloads support XLS. I made it that way. You did the right thing by zipping it up. This keeps file control in our directories. Plus it engourages compression "ya!"