Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OrangeElectronics

RSS to PDF

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was just wondering if you could do me a huge favor and convert this .RSS file to a .PDF for moi. I am deeply appreciative of all that you do and you guys have an amazing site here! I'll definitely be back for any questions I have with PLCs in the future. :)) Thank you, Chris

Maybe you might want to attach the RSS file?

I don't see an RSS file attached; you may need to ZIP it. Make sure you both Choose and Attach the file; I have failed to do the second step a few times.

There's another option. A Google search for "free PDF printers" yields a wide array of options. The following site has 7, one of which I use (DoDoPDF) - LINK DIY is not a bad thing

Doh!! I thought I had attached it. :/ I know it's not bad but I'd rather have the experts handle it so I don't do anything dumb (not insinuating your links are viruses though... xD). 698-04-22-13.RSS

Here you go. 698-04-22-13.pdf

I've seen alot of these request here at MrPLC. Where maybe the poster doesn't have a license of RS Logix 500, so we've done it in the past for a few people on here. Those of us that have a license can open the file for them to help them out.

Hi, Chris. Have you ever found your way out? I am not sosure that whether the PDF converter I am testing these days allows users to .RSS file to a .PDF for moi. I will check it later. Good luck. Best regards, Arron

Thanks for your suggestion. I will check it later.

No it does not. You have to create a report using your RSLogix software, then print that report to a PDF printer. ( PDF995, Cute PDF). http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp http://www.pdf995.com/download.html Edited by Mickey