Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nrm13

Contents Display wont display Image

6 posts in this topic

Ive got a NS5-SQ11B-V2 HMI being controlled by a CJ2M-CPU31 through ethernet. My problem is that im trying to display an image on the HMI but it will not show up after being transfered to the HMI. I am using a contents display to show the image and it will display in the software and the offline testing but wont show up on the actual HMI. Does anyone have any ideas as to what im doing wrong? Thanks,

How are you transferring the images to the NS screen? By FTP?

I believe the image was just too large. I was able to get a smaller picture to display on the HMI. Thanks,
1 person likes this

Hi, nrm13. Have you found your way out? I think you can resize your image and then create a manual image scanner which can be customized by users according to our own favors to help you display images. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck. Best regards, Arron

if it is just because of the image size is too large, why don't you resize image with image processor and then try display image on the HMI, or other systems that support this picure.do you think image format may be the problem?