Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
udhaya

barcode input to delta dop-b hmi

5 posts in this topic

Freinds i'm using motrolla barcode scanner that is usb type, so i connected with delta dop-b series HMI, HMI is connected with "omron plc" cp1e series, In HMI i used Barcode input element for transferring that value to plc. now what happens while i'm scanning any barcode, the scanned values are displayed on hmi (barcode input element entry), but it was not transfered to the plc data memory. Is there any solutions for this... Edited by udhaya

Now I am creating barcode in ASP.NET. I suggest you take a look at that professional barcode site and you can also post your question there. Some barcode professionals will give you a suitable anwer.

the tool mentioned above is good , i have ever used it for barcode creating and editing. and now i am using another tool, it's also good to use , if you need a tool inscanning barcode, you can have a try.

Thanks for your info. Is it totally free or not? I will try it later. Best regards, Arron

I have HMI delta DOP-B07S415 and i configure two trends in the trend history but the trend display the second one only Also,the number of points in the recorder is very low although i make number of samples is 20000 with each 2secs i hope help me soon this is sample program many thanks TEST.rar Edited by ahmed zaki