Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erivaldo

how to read and send data by card scu 31

7 posts in this topic

Need a little help! I have a 13 CJ1M CPU SCU 31, and I am not able to read the values??, 013FFFFF3E 023FC1B549 063F000039 and Send Response 55270072 55070052 55270072 A complete word would look like 013FFFFF3E55270072 023FC1B54955070052 063F00003955270072 can someone help me?

Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to accomplish, and what function (TXDU, PMCR, etc) you are using? What device are you connecting to, what is the protocol format?

Hi, I would like to use PMCR, and would like to read the data through a port 485 in Modbus, (9600, 8N1) and reply to messages on the same channel, have seen their projects and are excellent, and I intend to use this project to work college. Grateful for the return.

OK. you want to do Modbus/RTU. Is the PLC going to be a Modbus RTU Master or Modbus RTU Slave? Any device should be either a Master or Slave, but not both.

plc is a slave because he will receive the data and respond commands, for example: the data comes from an industrial computer and sends this data to the inverter and my idea is that the plc make instead of inverters. assuming: as if the computer was sending the data to the inverter does not exist.

If the PLC is a Modbus Slave, you don't need to use a Protocol Macro. One of the operating modes of a CJ1W-SCU31 is 'Modbus Slave'. Read section 9 of manual W336-E1-10. This explains how the SCU card works as a Modbus RTU slave. Through the IO Table of CX Programmer, select 'User Settings' at the top of the port configuration, and then select Modbus RTU Slave as the mode. Through this dialog, you also setup the Slave Node Number, baud rate, parity, etc.