Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JESTEPP

B&R PLC

2 posts in this topic

I got a B&R PLC / mini controller it is on a Noack (thermoformer / sealing machine) is a programmer or software for this unit still available ? It has a CP31 (cpu) the base is a# mcge33-0.. I have no info on this Noack machine # DPN760 I need any manuals or info of operations of this equipment. THANKS Jerry Edited by JESTEPP

The B&R website has excellent search and documentation: www.br-automation.com, but I think the CP31 was getting old in the mid 90s so I wouldn't expect to find anything about it on the website You're going to have to call B&R (they have a large office in Atlanta with technical support, +1.770.772.0400). Given the age of the CP31, they can probably get you the programming software from their archives, but good luck finding someone that knows how it works. Also, I think you'll have to get the machine program from Noack if you want to change anything. You're probably better off retrofitting it with new PP65 and some X20 IO instead of wasting man hours trying to get a 20 year old PLC to do what you want.