Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cltoh77

AD75P1-S3 Error

6 posts in this topic

I had installed a AD75P1-S3 on a Mitsubishi A2N Series PLC. After I power up, the PLC CPU can detect the AD75 module, nothing went wrong. After I sent the parameter to AD75, a error code "768" been detected. One more thing is the parameter set is same with the another 5 machines, it is a duplicate project. After I run through the manual, I cannot find this error code, did anybody encounter this problem before? Please help. Thanks. Best regards, C.L.Toh

Hi C.L.Toh That's interesting. I'd like to help but I have some questions too. Don't mind if they apear basic, I simply don't know what is your experience with Mitsubishi. So here it goes: I would verify PLC parameters, disconnect load and reduce Servo program to a minimum - don't change AD75 parameters, just turn on the PC READY signal and check if you can jog. Observe I/O signals and check if the buffer memory tells you the same story. Error code for Axis1 is in buffer#807. Then gradually build on it until you get full functionality. See if anything here helps nad tell us how it went. (awsome emoticon...)

Hi Panic Mode, Sorry for the in-complete information. All along I am using Allen Bradley, Omron and Idec, and this is the second project I using Mitsubishi, the first one are A1S series, second one is this project. 1-- The AD75 is installed on the Slot 0. 2&3-- In the first scan, I use the "TO" command send the setting to AD75, if AD75 not installed or no detected, the PLC will promt a error. I encounter this problem before. After I turn ON the PC READY then the AD75 error occur. 4&5-- I read this error code from AD75 using "FROM" Command. Last few set are done by me too. I use the error code read from the module to do troubleshooting, so far so good. I hope the answers above can help you have a better picture for the problem. Your help are deeply appreciated. Best regards, C.L.Toh

that's good but tiny step forward. you really need to re-read my first post, there is lot's of hints in it. to help you more I would need more information. wish you luck...

Hi all, The machine can operate already, most probably is the module faulty. :-p I replace the AD75, without changing anything, the error do not occur again. I will plug the card to the next machine, if same thing happen then I will exchange with the supplier, but have to wait for another 1 week, because the next machine still doing wiring. By the time, I will update the status. Panic Mode, thanks for your help. I do learn something from you reply. Hopefully can have more discussion with you. Best regards, C.L.toh

If you took AD75 modulke out of rack and installed in another, all parameters may have been lost unless initialization code is in program or you are using flash memory.